Rumba – Black Patent
- Ultra flexible and lightweight with a split-sole design
- Arch support for greater comfort and to help with foot alignment
- Cushioning underneath the heel to absorb shock
- Gel padding from the tip of the toe to the back of the heel for cushioning and comfort
- Foam lining for a comfortable and glove-like fitting
- Made in England
‘Rumba’ is a popular split-sole Latin shoe bringing together flexibility, style and comfort. This lightweight shoe has a classic look and inside features specially developed arch padding which helps with foot alignment and comfort. There is also padding under the heel to cushion each step which absorbs shock from those powerful Paso Doble steps.
Worn by: Pasha Pashkov (World Professional Rising Star Latin Champion & USA ‘Dancing with the Stars’ Professional), Zilong Wang (China Professional Latin Champion), Cedric Chan (Hong Kong Professional Latin Champion), .
This shoe is pictured on the 1.5” heel and is available online in a variety of fittings and on both our 1.5” and 2” heels.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.